Monday, June 30, 2008

Vaccines And Autism

Every new day brings new reports on potential links between the vaccines given to young children and their timely relation to an Autism diagnosis.

I actually started to do some research about the most recent findings for the purpose of this blog, but with so much information consistently coming out (and so much of it conflicting), I honestly gave up.

However, this new revelation sounds like it may actually have some merit...and has me trying to figure out how I can possibly get my little guy a mitochondrial screening.

If you are interested, click on the following link to this Yahoo! news story: (and yes, a commercial does precede the report).

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=8578879&ch=4226723&src=news

No comments: