Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Milestone.....

The big boy bed arrives this Friday....a move inspired by my recent discovery of Joseph's affinity for the trampoline arts (in his crib).

Other milestones?

His first blackeye: Thought the jagged cut under his left eye may throw you off (he rolled under O's bed and met a sharp part of the bedframe), the cause of the little shiner under his right eye is a complete mystery. Left to the care of his father, I was shocked to see the new injury that could only be explained with, "I don't know what happened....he was just running around the furniture...."

His first bachelor party: Or so it looked after I returned from the kitchen I'd left (for just a second) only to find him covered in glitter and lip gloss thanks to a certain big sister.


No comments: