Monday, May 18, 2009

A Brother Abroad

As I type this, I can barely keep my eyes open, so tired is the Maid.

What does that mean?

I have no idea what to put in this post other than something about my brothers that has nothing to do with the military, and everything to do with us growing up together....

Example?

Poor Ryan Crawford.

He was a nice young man who just wanted to take me, the only girl in the entire state of California with red hair and freckles, to the Winter Formal.

And yet, like all the others after him (and by "all", I mean a small handful), my brothers felt the need to intimidate, threaten, and even shame.

Joseph is currenlty in like-minded training.

Sorry, Ryan...wherever you are.

This is Day 112.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT was their job...they were trained to keep noys away from their sister until they were called off. It seemed to work very well...you got the right guy.

other brother from the same mother said...

Funny...never knew he had a name???