My Top Five Mother's Day Moments:
5) Being woken up officially by my three loves, with presents in hand and coffee on the way.
4) Guilt free breakfast at the diner...calories don't count on Mother's Day (or Valentine's, or birthdays, or anniversaries....)
3) Being pushed out the door to enjoy some Mommy solo shopping with gift certificates and no timeline
2) A "Happy Mother's Day" wish from Iraq
1) Olivia saying "Happy Mudda's Day" and Joseph saying, "Yeah" in agreement.
Goodness all around.
This is Day 105.
2 years ago