Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My First Dedication

We listened to this song non-stop the year following our wedding.

We knew we want to get married and we knew we wanted to start our lives together right away, but we had no idea where.

So, we moved into a borrowed shore house for an extended honeymoon in the off-season. Those months were some of the happiest I've known and celebrating our anniversary is as much about how far we've come and all that we've done, as it is remembering those younger times when everything was before us.

I clearly remember listening to this song some late night driving back from somewhere with the windows rolled down and the smell of the ocean air filling the car...and it seemed there was no one else on Earth.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember as well.

Ahhhhh, the days at the beach. When the the bills were low, the tide was high, and our weight was even higher. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.