Monday, June 2, 2008

Profile of a Parent


I finally convinced him.....


Profile of a Parent


Name: John, Daddy, Deli

Father of: Olivia (3y) and Joseph (346d)


What You Did Before You Were Someone’s Daddy: Whatever I wanted, with permission from my wife.


What You Do For Yourself Now: Read IBD at night and check my Fantasy Baseball League.

What is your favorite thing about being a father? Knowing that when I come home from work, I’ll always have a little girl who will ask “Daddy, what do you got for me?” and a son who will laugh hysterically at the sight of me.

What is the one thing you wish you’d known before you had children?
How much foul language I used, which I know have to censor


What would you do with an extra free hour in your day? Sleep, or pick weeds.


Who are your go-to people when you have parenting questions? The administrator of this fine blog.


What is the one thing your child(ren) do that always makes you smile? Talking to my daughter on the phone, watching my son attack food like Godzilla does Tokyo, and when they both toot.


Who is your favorite fictional mother? Angelina Jole (she’s not real)

If you could be someone you know for a day, who would it be? Ryan Seacrest

If you could ban people from doing something, what would it be? Going to see the Sex In The City movie.


If you could make one mixed CD that would be the only music you could listen to for the rest of your life, what songs would you put on it? “Even Flow” Pearl Jam, “Voodoo Child” Jimi Hendrix, “Simple Man” Lynard Skynard, “Sweet Emotion” Aerosmith, “Straight Outta’ Compton” N.W.A., “Moon River” Andy Williams, “Hypnotize” Notorious B.I.G., “Plush” S.T.P., “I Alone” Live, “Baby Got Back” Sir Mix A Lot, “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” Michael Jackson, “Baba O’Reilly” The Who, “Summertime” DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
**My supply of Parent Profiles has officially run out!!! Please send in your responses to the above questions, along with a picture to: dalessandrochristine@gmail.com

No comments: