Thursday, June 5, 2008

Congratulations!


Well done, Shirley! The Guess Who? person of interest for this week was none other than Anna Chlumsky of My Girl fame. I loved this movie as much for its precocious lead character who was as endearing as she was realistic (despite growing up in a funeral home) and for the very real depiction of suburban 70s living.


Despite taking a very long hiatus from the world of acting, look for Chlumsky to appear alongside James Gandolfini in the upcoming political satire In The Loop.


And look for my ode to Shirley early next week (lucky, lucky girl).
****I'll be taking a hiatus from the blog as well, but please check back next week for a special series on adoption in America, and an unbelievable Mama Fashionista makeover that involved plucking, bleaching, and scuba gear.
AND get thos profiles to me!


No comments: