Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monday Madness

Now that the house is healthy, Monday proved to be busy with much needed play dates and dental hygiene.

The Highlights:

1) Joseph and his friend Colin running around story time chanting "E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!" while the introverted storyteller (whom I suspects self-medicates for survival) stared off in a glazey haze of Winnie the Pooh and the Apple Orchard.

2) Dr. Andy worked his magic for another stress-free dental visit for both kids. On the downside, however, he also told me I should prepare my financial advisor for the inevitable requirement of orthodontic for the little miss and her much too tiny mouth. My financial advisor is on the phone with Dr. Andy (aka Jeremy's little brother) as I type.

3) Joseph asked ME to tuck him in for bed. I wanted to cry a little bit.

No comments: