Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's Worser Than Worsest?

Both my kiddies have been sick with runny, hacking, snotty colds, which means they are like everyone else's kids this time of year.

Just in time for Christmas.

Anyway, my littlest one not only has a horrible cold/cough/cling-syndrome, but he's also sporting some pretty robust molars just below the gums and so, just when I thought normal sleep was right around the corner, I was wrong.

The hight point?

Yesterday, he coughed right in my mouth, meaning I'll have a lovely cold just in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

Julie Weaver said...

Start the Airborne now...and be aware that I will be armed with Lysol this weekend...it's already been through our house once this December. Remember...you're bigger than the "bug"...stay positive and "fight".