1) The teams were divided by the redheads and the non-reds, which, at least in our family, means pretty balanced teams even when a certain nurse defers to the cooking as her ready excuse for not participating....this year.
2) O and her cousin Drew learned how to tackle. Which is exactly what they did to each other during the entire game, regardless of team or period of play.
3) Some of us were showing our age....
4) My neighbor, who also happens to be a volunteer ambulance driver, never kept us out of his sights, certain he would eventually be needed.
5) Aunt, shmant, Mad Max is a capital pass interferer.....which is exactly why I HAD to trip him....often.