Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Song of the Day

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?



When considering this favorite question of dinner party small talk, my potential choices would certainly include William Shakespeare, Benjamin Franklin, and my very own role model, Miss Piggy. To me, they would make a perfect party, but none of them would be my true first choice.

That honor would absolutely go to my grandmother, Doris Mahony, who demonstrated what it looks like when you take class, spunk, and style, and rolled them all together into one unbelievable woman.

Unfortunately, I have no video of her singing a holiday song to post on YouTube (though, she probably would have rocked that too) and so Miss Piggy will have to suffice for today, as well as some of other favorite muppets.

Merry Christmas....



No comments: