Thursday, November 6, 2008

Confession Time

I make it a point to avoid buying a lot of junk for the kids when we do our grocery shopping. We do not buy sugary cereals, or cookies and chips, or anything fried or overly processed.

That being said, my daughter always begs for tater tots. I'm not even sure how she discovered them, but every time we're in the frozen foods aisle and I'm rummaging through the vegetable steamables, she begs me to buy a bag of them.

Finally, I relented. And that's when the problems started.

It seems every time I prepare them as a lunch side, I have this horrible habit of making too many. Of course, I would never want anything to go to waste.....


I think it's time to call YOU KNOW WHO and stage my own intervention.

1 comment:

Julie Weaver said...

Hehehe...I thought you meant Jenny.