Monday, November 16, 2009

Other People's Kids

When it comes to the radio, there are few things funnier than a kid dancing and singing to something not exactly intended for their demographic. I recently posted about Olivia and her antics in the school bathroom as she performed "Single Ladies" before the mirror and a wide audience of curious preschoolers.

I also have a nephew that would rather memorably quote the line, "Do the Helen Keller thing and talk with your hips." (shout out to Drew).

But one of my new favorite performances comes care of Colleen McCourt and her too-dorable boys, Aiden and Colin who both like to sing the following:


"ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma......face"

I was howling with laughter....every time they did it, which made up most of the morning I spent with them.

Any ideas on the song??

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It's Lady Gaga's poker face.
I know this because my 3 year-old nephew sings all the time. He keeps me up with the times.